Account Executive, Mid Market
We believe that everyone should have the power to build engaging and impactful digital experiences, without needing to know how to code. That's why we built a powerful platform that is designed to empower business users to build, publish, and manage websites, apps, or landing pages in a sanctioned, secure, and scalable way. The Lumavate Library jumpstarts the process by providing plug-and-play components for specific use cases, but the platform can support blue-sky thinking and custom development with integrations into enterprise systems. The no-code movement is taking over, fueling unprecedented growth and innovation. Find out why Lumavate's solution is rated 5 out of 5 stars by reviewers on G2.com.
About This Role
As an Account Executive, Mid-Market working remotely from anywhere in North America, you'll be responsible for revenue growth within a protected geographic territory of businesses that employ 1,000 - 9,999 people. This includes the acquisition of new customers, as well as the development and expansion of existing customers within the Mid-Market segment.
Each successful Account Executive, Mid-Market owns the entire sales cycle while collaborating cross-functionally with their counterparts in Sales Development, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, etc. You'll foster new relationships, develop initiatives for mobile development, gather consensus across business groups, and engage executives to drive adoption and expansion. Your business and technical acumen, consistent track record of surpassing targets, and value-based approach will propel you in this role.
- Drive new logo acquisition by developing key stakeholders and executive sponsors at Enterprise companies. Experience selling to marketing and/or technology leaders preferred.
- Meet and exceed sales targets through outbound prospecting, collaborating, negotiating, and closing sales opportunities.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationships with existing customers.
- Develop and leverage expertise on Lumavate's platform to ensure the success of customer initiatives.
- Coordinate cross-functional collaboration with Marketing, Sales Development, Customer Success, Product, Leadership, etc.
- Stay up-to-date on competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Successfully leverage sales tools (like Salesforce, Slack, Google Suite, Gong, marketing automation, etc) to propel sales cycles.
- Occasionally travel to prospective customer and customer locations to partner with key stakeholders.
- 3+ years of proven success in B2B SaaS sales, managing cross-functional sales cycles and achieving annual targets in excess of $500,000 ARR.
- Demonstrable success with developing customer champions and expanding across business units and budgets over time.
- Experience with value-based selling methodologies inclusive of discovery, qualification, business case, solution demonstration, and negotiation.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Experience working with low-code, no-code, MarTech, and/or fast-growing companies preferred.
- Bachelor's degree
This is a full-time, remote position.